[  Home  ]   [  Profile  ]   [  About  ]   [  Challenges  ]   [  Lists  ]   

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Finds: Apparently I'm on a paranormal kick...

A weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB, "Friday Finds" allows you to share with other bloggers about the new-to-you books found during the week — books you either want to add to your TBR (to be read) list, or that you just heard about that sounded interesting.

Post about your latest discoveries and then link back to the comment section on the most current "Friday Finds" at Should Be Reading.




My Finds this week:

The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber - from Escape in a Book's last week Friday Finds

Bram Hambric: The Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation - found at PaigeTurners blog of last week's collection of Friday Finds

Soulless by Gail Carriger - found at The epic rat


So, what did you discover this week?



Filed in:
Friday Finds at Chasing the Mouse...

3 comments:

  1. I've been seeing The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker around quite a bit lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them look good. I love a good paranormal book, they can be such fun to read. My find is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every week through all the blogs I visit I find many more books to read. I am now starting to have to be more pickie over the books I want or get. I hate that idea but I am a slow reader. But there are 2 of the books you listed that I have added to my list to read in the future (The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy & Bran Hambric) and many others. But to only mention a couple I have added this week I will say, A door in the Woods by James Dashner and Beautiful Creatures by Kim Garcia & Margaret Stohl.

    They both looked very good.

    ReplyDelete