[  Home  ]   [  Profile  ]   [  About  ]   [  Challenges  ]   [  Lists  ]   

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teaser Tuesday: Oooooh...

It's Teaser Tuesday!
A weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read, open to a random page and share 2 "teaser" sentences - be careful not to spoil it for others! Post your link to the current Tuesday post at the Should Be Reading blog.





"Criminey, it was cold. More than cold. It felt like it was getting colder by the minute - I put out a hand, testing the air, waving it back and forth slowly - yes, right here. I looked up. No ceiling register blowing down on me. The floor? There was nothing that broke the tile surface that I could see. Worse yet was the feeling that crawled over my skin the longer I stood there. Strange. Uncomfortable. As though I was an intruder in the space."

[p. 118, No Rest For the Wiccan by Madelyn Alt]

4 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! Sounds like a good book too. Not something I have heard of.
    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this one :) Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete