[  Home  ]   [  Profile  ]   [  About  ]   [  Challenges  ]   [  Lists  ]   

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Finds: Cover-Lovers-R-Us!

A weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB, "Friday Finds" allows you to share with other bloggers about the new-to-you books found during the week — books you either want to add to your TBR (to be read) list, or that you just heard about that sounded interesting.

Post about your latest discoveries and then link back to the comment section on the most current "Friday Finds" at Should Be Reading.




Only one "Friday Find" this week, located when I was passing the bookstore while on my way to grocery shopping. I'm very much a "cover-lover", and a good/interesting jacket cover will draw me in more than anything else...

"Another Faust" by Daniel and Dina Nayeri

So, what did you find this week...?



Filed in:
"Friday Finds" at Chasing the Mouse...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a cover lover too :D This one caught my eye recently. Looks interesting.

    Wish I had a bookstore on the way to my regular grocery store!

    ReplyDelete