[  Home  ]   [  Profile  ]   [  About  ]   [  Challenges  ]   [  Lists  ]   

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Finds: See Jenn find new books, See Jenn's imaginary TBR pile start to totter...


A weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB, "Friday Finds" allows you to share with other bloggers about the new-to-you books found during the week — books you either want to add to your TBR (to be read) list, or that you just heard about that sounded interesting.

Post about your latest discoveries and then link back to the comment section on the most current "Friday Finds" at Should Be Reading.

My Finds:




"The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper: by Kathleen Y'Barbo
Found this one on "Weavings", through a Teaser Tuesdays post

"Once dead, twice shy" by Kim Harrison
Found this one at "Page Turners", also through a Teaser Tuesdays post

"Sucks to be me: the all-true confessions of Mina Hamilton, teen vampire (maybe)" by Kimberley Pauley
Found on "The Book Owl" through... you guess it! a Teaser Tuesdays post [bloody things...]

"Casting spells" by Barbara Bretton
Found at "Carol's Notebook" on yet another TT post [grumble, grumble...too many tbr's! ;-)]

"Bewitching season" by Marissa Doyle
Discovered over at "Cornucopia of Review" through... [ahem, do I really have to say?]

"Fell" by David Clement-Davies
Found while browsing the teen section in Chapters

"Princess Ben" by Catherine Murdock
Found while browing the teen section in Chapters [but I was a good girl - I didn't buy anything...]

"Mr Darcy vampyre" by Amanda Grange
Found while browsing Amazon.ca [what is it w/PP and the undead lately...?]

"Jessica's guide to dating on the dark side" by Beth Fantaskey
Found while waiting for a prescription in the drug store

6 comments:

  1. I've got Pride and Prejudice and Zombies on my TBR shelf and (assuming all goes well), I'll be adding Mr. Darcy Vampyre.

    Thanks for posting all of your great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds this week, and welcome to the meme!

    I've heard of Mr. Darcy, Vampyre, but I've never seen that cover. I haven't read Casting Spells, but I've read the sequel and loved it.

    I especially love the cover for Fell. And it doesn't help that the book looks really good too.

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! pasted in wrong thing! Ok I've heard of Once Dead, Twice Shy. May have to check into that one!

    BTW - I love the look of your blog.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some great finds!

    Sucks To Be Me was cute! I read the sequel to Casting Spells, Laced With Magic (not knowing it was a sequel) and really liked it...now I need to go back and get a copy of Casting Spells!

    And Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side and Once Dead, Twice Shy are both on my WL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few of these on my tbr too! Don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete